A bursary is given to anybody aged 16-19 and enrolled on either the Study Programme or Traineeship at Morthyng to help with:
- Transport on days you attend centre
- To help you achieve your goals
- Everybody here at Morthyng will receive up to £30 per week
- If you are eligible for the mandatory bursary you may receive up to £30 per week
You will receive your payment on a weekly basis *
Your bursary payment will go directly into your bank account but don’t worry, if you don’t currently have a bank account we will help you to set one up!
* Bursary payments may be reduced or even stopped if you do not attend your planned course and activities
You must be under 19 at the start of the course
Learners on our programmes can earn up £30 per week.
It’s easy…. Once you have attended an interview with us we will give you the Bursary application pack which will also contain a guide on how to fill it in and what evidence is required from you, your parents or legal guardinan.
We will give you any support needed to enable you to start getting paid as soon as possible including setting up a bank account and guiding you through the whole process
For more detailed information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/1619-bursary-fund/overview