Morthyng can provide you with a personalised programme that puts you at the centre of your leaning.
A traineeship will provide you with skills and qualifications that focuses on progression into apprenticeship or employment. The traineeship will last for a maximum of 6 months which will include a work placement.
You can earn while you learn with a weekly training allowance regardless of the household income, along with an opportunity to have free meals and refreshments.
You will have an individualised programme that is tailored to meet your needs.
You will have dedicated mentor support to help with all areas; specialising in pastoral support, transition into employment, apprenticeship, traineeships or relevant next step.
You will receive –
- A high quality and relevant work placement
- Recognised qualifications in English & Maths (if applicable)
- Employability skills. training in CV writing and interview skills
- A formal reference
- Support into an apprenticeship or suitable employment after successful completion of the programme
If you are –
- Between 16 –18
- Not currently in employment, education or further education
- Looking for a job and want to try a work experience
We can help you, you only need to have enthusiasm and the ability to commit to the course just contact our Employer Engagement Team.
There are a range of vocational options with qualifications
from entry level to level 2** –
- Business Administration
- Customer Service
- Vocational Studies
** The above courses may be subject to location and availability