Raising Participation Age (RPA)
What does it mean?
All young people in England are now required to continue in education or training until they are 18 years old. However, this does not mean young people must stay in school. They will be able to choose from:
- Full-time education (e.g. at a school or college)
- An Apprenticeship or Traineeship
- Part-time education or training combined with one of the following:
– employment or self-employment for 20 hours or more a week
– volunteering for 20 hours or more a week
Whatever option they choose, Morthyng Vocational College has the advice, guidance and the support to help them achieve their goals.
Contact us on:
Tel: 01709 372900