Over 130,000 businesses across the UK offer Apprenticeship places because they recognise their effectiveness at increasing productivity, improving business performance and ensuring a committed and competent workforce.
Recruiting apprentices enables employers to fill the skills gaps that exist within their current workforce as apprentices begin to learn sector specific skills from day one; developing specialist knowledge that will positively affect your bottom line.
In addition to eager, motivated staff who are committed to on the job training and development, industry research has highlighted numerous direct and indirect benefits of Apprenticeships for both recruiting new apprentices and for training your workforce:
* 80% of Companies who invest in apprentices have reported a significant increase in employee retention
* 77% of employers believe Apprenticeships make them more competitive
* 76% of those employers who employ apprentices agree they make their workplace more productive.
* 81% of consumers favour using a company which takes on apprentices.
* Employers who take on a 16-18 year old apprentice only pay their salary. The Government will fund their training.
* 92% of employers who employ apprentices believe that Apprenticeships lead to a more motivated and satisfied workforce.
* 83% of employers who employ apprentices rely on their Apprenticeships programme to provide the skilled workers that they need for the future.
* One in five employers are hiring more apprentices to help them through the tough economic climate.
* Apprenticeship programmes allow training to take part in the workplace with as little disruption to business operations as possible.
Don’t worry if we don’t offer an Apprenticeship in what you want, we can still help you find the right candidate for the role through Work experience and Traineeships then help to source an appropriate provider who will specialise in the Apprenticeship qualification you want.