We offer tailor-made Study Programmes for 16 to 18-year-olds (or 19+ with an EHC plan). Our courses are designed to provide you with a flexible and challenging learning programme that helps you develop the skills and achieve the qualifications that you need to help you on your way to your desired career path.
Our Study programmes is individually tailored and can combine the elements below:
• A Variety of vocation qualifications from entry level to level 3
• Bespoke Employability Skills courses
• BTEC Sports Qualifications at level 2 and 3
• Work Experience Placements with local employers
• Work Preparation Qualification
• Functional Skills English
• Functional Maths
• Digital Media
• GCSE Maths and English
• Enrichment Activity
• Life skills
• Work behaviours and attitudes development
You will have a personalised, flexible programme of study planned out for you at the start of your programme. This is decided in the first few weeks and will depend on your starting point, career aspirations, and your prior achievements at school or college. The length of your programme will also depend on these factors.