Access to and use of this website is subject to the following terms:
Access to the Website
- By using the Website you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of this Website. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and/or use this Website.
- Morthyng Group Limited may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made to the Website. Your continued use of this Website after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
Use of the Website
- You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit or otherwise use any of the Website content in any way except for your own personal and non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any of the Website content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of the Website content requires the prior written permission of Morthyng Group Limited.
- You agree to use the Website only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of the Website. Prohibited behaviour includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within the Website.
Disclaimers and Limitations of Liability
- The Website content, including the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to Morthyng Group Limited, its advertised properties (or to third party products and services), is provided “AS IS” and on an “IS AVAILABLE” basis without any representations or any kind of warranty made (whether express or implied by law), including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
- Morthyng Group Limited will not be liable for any damages, including indirect or consequential damages, or any damages arising from use or loss of use, data or profits, whether in contract, negligence or other tortuous action, arising from or in connection with the use of the Website.
- Morthyng Group Limited do not warrant that functions contained in the Website content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that Morthyng Group Limited or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
- The names, images and logos identifying Morthyng Group Limited or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights trademarks and other intellectual property rights of Morthyng Group Limited or a third party as the case may be. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring by implication or otherwise any license or right to use any trademark, patent, design right, copyright or other intellectual property rights of Morthyng Group Limited, or that of any other third party (as the case may be).
- The Website may contain other proprietary notices and copyright information, the terms of which must be observed and followed.
Third Party Websites
- Certain links in this Website may connect to other websites maintained by other parties over whom Morthyng Group Limited has no control. Morthyng Group Limited makes no representations as to the accuracy or any other aspect of information contained in other websites.
- Notwithstanding the foregoing, none of the exclusions and limitations in these terms are intended to limit any rights you may have as a consumer under statute which may not be excluded nor in any way to exclude or limit our liability to you for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or that of our employees or agents.
- These shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law. If any provision of this notice shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable then that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.