If you are looking for work within a Business Administration Environment then this course will help you gain a wide range of knowledge and practical skills that will stand out to employers.
All units within your qualification will be personalised to you – in order to meet your needs – whilst also giving you the opportunity to develop your key skills and overall knowledge in regards to this work area.
You will undergo sessions and be observed in a work placement carrying out your day to day activities. You will build up a portfolio of evidence with your assessor based on your work activities.
You will cover a variety of topics that may include –
- Work, manage and improve performance in a business environment
- Work and communicate in a business environment
- Make and receive telephone calls
- Use electronic message systems
- Use filing and diary systems and take minutes
- Handle mail and use office equipment
- Prepare text and produce documents
This qualification is available at different levels and sizes so that you can tailor the course to suit you.
Functional Skills Maths, English and ICT elements are embedded into the units as are employability skills and confidence building exercises to allow you to develop yourself as an individual and improve your job prospects.
- BTEC Award in Business Administration Entry Level 3
- BTEC Award, Certificate & Diploma in Business Administration Level 1
- NVQ Award & Certificate Business Administration Level 1
- NVQ Award, Certificate & Diploma Business Administration Level 2
With our friendly tutors you will get all the support you need to develop your skills and abilities within this subject area, to enable you to go into possible employment, further education, or even source an apprenticeship within this industry.
We can help you, you only need to have enthusiasm and the ability to commit to the course just contact our Employer Engagement Team.